Friday 26 August 2011

Revelling in Ravelry

How could it be that I have been blithely unaware of the wonderful world of Ravelry?   Only at my Marple knitting group on Tuesday did I hear of this site which is a nirvana to all of us wot knit!  I go by the user name of guerillagardener and as yet I have only touched the hem of this site but I did notice when drooling over the patterns, the yarns and the advice that there were another three thousand other clackers all over the globe on line at the same time!!!!!!


Whilst telling you about Ravelry I'll just leave you with a shot of my seaside-themed wallhanging knitted up from ribbon, charity shop wool and an old much-loved denim shirt with one of my tiny seaside poems attached - it has little pockets in also to hold the razor-fish shells collected in Anglesey and hangs on the wall from a quirky piece of driftwood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment